Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Encouraging Week

This week has been a little encouraging on the marketing end of things. After a slight lull for the past two-three weeks, my books sales are once again up somewhat on Amazon. I'm not selling oodles and oodles of books, but I am selling a small number at a constant rate. I'm confident that sales will continue in this manner for the rest of the year, and hopefully improve as I begin to chronicle the writing of The White Thread. In a little over a month, I break ground on book 3! It's hard to believe that in August I will be halfway through writing The Gateway Chronicles. I came up with another book idea this week, something that would be a stand-alone novel set in the future. I really like the idea, but I will have to shelve it for a couple years. I have to finish The Gateway Chronicles and then write the trilogy that I have planned after that before I go on to anything else. Ah, if only I had unlimited time to write... I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment