Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Surprise!

Well, I finished all my grading for the year, and although school isn't officially out until Thursday and I have to work until Friday... I just decided to go ahead and start writing The White Thread. Surprise! I had no plans of doing this until about midday today, but I'm really glad that I did. I won't say that I didn't spend a good deal of time staring blankly at my computer screen, because I did, but I also got a lot written for my first day out (4 pages) and I'm feeling really good about how it's flowing. Picking up the (figurative) pen and writing about Darcy, Sam, and Lewis again is like greeting old friends. Okay, I have to go because my husband and I have a movie to catch, but I just wanted to give that quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment