Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Update

I missed my third Friday update because I was at a work conference, so this Sunday update is taking the place of that. I also didn't get my promised post completed concerning voice/p.o.v. in a story because of the same conference, so I hope to make good on that promise this week instead. The good news is, however, that I got more writing done than I had anticipated for being out of town and working, and I also had a fabulous time and met a few people associated with a publishing house. We'll see if that connection takes me anywhere!

Just out of curiosity, I checked my blog from a year ago to see where I was at in my page count at this point in the summer when I was writing The Oracle. Much to my surprise, I found that I am over a hundred pages ahead of where I was last year at this time. That makes me feel much more relaxed about my progress! I am on page 168 currently and about to make an attempt to write a few more pages before bed. Wow. That just hit me. Page 168! I feel as though I just started writing this book. I have a feeling that this installment is going to turn out to be longer than the previous two. I don't want to have to charge more for it, though, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment